Time Series Analysis on earnings call transcripts is a means to reconcile operational effectiveness and strategy. It enables the executive team to trace operational effectiveness back to strategies deployed in the past.
CIF C-Suite Intelligence Report consists of a shortlist of qualitative factors – headwind and tailwind impacting a business.
1. Showing the goal-posts get forth by the company’s strategies
2. Showing entity-relationships of head-wind, tail-wind, and work-in-progress (WIP) with traceable actual excerpts from the executive statements in the earnings-call
3. Showing the trajectory of operational effectiveness
4. Showing head-wind, tail-wind, and WIP heat maps depicting how each goal-post evolves
5. Provides a reflection of a business’s own executives, as well as a heads-up on competitive strategy
Qualitative information analysis from CIF C-Suite Intelligence Report and the quantitative analytics from CFROI empower executives to monitor and amend strategy to achieve a better outcome of %Future.
The value of a business is only applicable to a point in time. Augmenting business operation with competitive tailwinds can alter a company’s %Future and near term CFROI.